Working with us
Why work with RedBull Powder?
RedBull prides itself on its inclusive caring company culture and can offer the successful candidate a dynamic team environment, competitive remuneration, training and career opportunities.
We have a variety of roles and areas for development from entry level to experienced drilling and blasting professionals.
Register your interest today!
You will gain:
- Valuable experience working within a dynamic team environment
- Inclusive caring company culture
- New skills and extensive industry experience
- International & domestic travel opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Training & development opportunities
- Career growth potential
All candidates will be required to pass a medical, police check, drug & alcohol screening, ongoing random testing and hold a current unrestricted driver license.
Blasting Labourer - Otago
RedBull Powder Company manufactures a range of explosives products and provides comprehensive drilling and blasting services to quarries, mines and construction projects, both in New Zealand and abroad. RedBull is recruiting a Blasting Labourer to provide hands on support to the mobile processing delivery units, blast crews and plant operation at our Macraes Mine operation in Central Otago.
RedBull prides itself on its inclusive caring company culture and can offer the succesful candidate a dynamic team environment, competitive remuneration, training and career opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Loading blastholes in a mining environment
- Support the mobile processing delivery unit operators
- Comply with safe working procedures
- General labouring and housekeeping duties
You will need to bring;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong personal presentation, punctuality and attendance
- Physical fitness and positive motivated attitude
- Clean and current full Drivers Licence and clean criminal history
This position is available for an immediate start. The position is rostered across 7 days and will involve weekend work. Start time is 6.30am and transport is provided to/from Palmerston to the mine site. This role can at times be physically demanding and is mostly based outdoors. Applicants must be over 18 years of age. You will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test. The position will also be subject to ongoing random testing.
Please submit your CV to HR@redbullpowder.co.nz
Interested in this role?