Working with us
Why work with RedBull Powder?
RedBull prides itself on its inclusive caring company culture and can offer the successful candidate a dynamic team environment, competitive remuneration, training and career opportunities.
We have a variety of roles and areas for development from entry level to experienced drilling and blasting professionals.
Register your interest today!
You will gain:
- Valuable experience working within a dynamic team environment
- Inclusive caring company culture
- New skills and extensive industry experience
- International & domestic travel opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Training & development opportunities
- Career growth potential
All candidates will be required to pass a medical, police check, drug & alcohol screening, ongoing random testing and hold a current unrestricted driver license.
Expressions of Interest - Manufacturing Plant
RedBull Powder Company manufactures a range of explosives products and provides comprehensive drilling and blasting services to quarries, mines and construction projects, both in New Zealand and abroad.
RedBull is looking to expand its manufacturing team at our facility near Maramarua. We are seeking expressions of interest for individuals to join the team. Ideally the successful candidate would have plant operating experience in the food, chemical or energy industries.
You will need to ;
- Be proactive and willing to learn
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and instructions
- Have excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Have strong personal presentation, be physically fit and healthy with the ability to complete manual handling tasks
- Be self-disciplined with enthusiasm to work and a positive attitude that contributes to the success of the team and business
Ideally, this would suit someone who has:
- Experience and knowledge in manufacturing plant processing or operating
- Prior use of quality control systems
- Supervisory experience would be an advantage
Even if you do not fit those criteria, if you are interested in the industry or the role, please register your interest and we can review your work experience and team fit.
This position would suit a candidate that resides in the Northern Waikato, Franklin District or Southern Auckland area.
You must be able to work effectively alone and within the team, contributing positively to RedBull’s strong values and culture. In return we offer training, career and growth opportunities and the chance to work within a dynamic growing business.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening, and complete a Ministry of Justice check.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this role?
Blasting Labourer - Otago
RedBull Powder Company manufactures a range of explosives products and provides comprehensive drilling and blasting services to quarries, mines and construction projects, both in New Zealand and abroad. RedBull is recruiting a Blasting Labourer to provide hands on support to the mobile processing delivery units, blast crews and plant operation at our Macraes Mine operation in Central Otago.
RedBull prides itself on its inclusive caring company culture and can offer the succesful candidate a dynamic team environment, competitive remuneration, training and career opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Loading blastholes in a mining environment
- Support the mobile processing delivery unit operators
- Comply with safe working procedures
- General labouring and housekeeping duties
You will need to bring;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong personal presentation, punctuality and attendance
- Physical fitness and positive motivated attitude
- Clean and current full Drivers Licence and clean criminal history
This position is available for an immediate start. The position is rostered across 7 days and will involve weekend work. Start time is 6.30am and transport is provided to/from Palmerston to the mine site. This role can at times be physically demanding and is mostly based outdoors. Applicants must be over 18 years of age. You will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test. The position will also be subject to ongoing random testing.
Please submit your CV to HR@redbullpowder.co.nz
Interested in this role?